- There is a standard pricing deduct for the control cabinet for cases where it isn't required (bypass omitted). Special, job-specific additional electrical controls (circulator motor starter, dual-probe tank level controls, mixing valve regulators, etc.) will be supplied at extra cost.
- Replacement elements are available in all standard configurations and lengths.
- Tight shutoff dampers with connection flanges are available in assorted nominal stack sizes and in both the straight-through and diverter tee configurations for control of flow through stacks and ducts.
- Circulators can be furnished economically with cast iron housing and flanges and with SS impellers, chambers, etc. with appropriate pressure and flow ratings to meet the requirements of the application.
- Miscellaneous associated equipment can be furnished as desired by HEATMIZER, Inc. for compatibility assurance of all the heat recovery system components - aquastats, mixing valves, modulating FW valves, remote temperature controls, tank level controls, circuit setters, etc.
We continuously endeavor to provide you with high quality but economical components in a modular, easily replaceable design to maintain the reliance, durability and serviceability of our heat recovery system.